Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Soul Searching

I know it's been a month since I've posted to Common Sense Ebiz, but I've been doing some heavy soul searching and praying.

You see, once again I found myself going in a lot of different directions. Instead of concentrating on the two businesses I have going, I was looking for and downloading ebooks like crazy.

You won't believe this, but on my desktop right now I have two ebooks side by side. One is named "Do You Want Millions?" and the other is "I Want Pennies."

That is the absolute truth! This was not intentional; these are just two ebooks I happened to run across in the past month and thought they deserved a second look.

"Do You Want Millions" is about blogging and the "right" way to go about setting up blogs to make money. "I Want Pennies" has to do with PPC ads for discount coupons. If you would like information on how to get either one of these, email me and I will send the information to you. I am not making commissions on either of these, but will gladly send the link if you request it.

I have also been checking into squidoo.com. Do you Squidoo? If not, you should.

squidoo.com is a great place to write on or off topic and still be able to get money for affiliate programs. In the words (paraphrased) of the founder of Squidoo, Squidoo is not a destination, it is a beginning. This is not where you go to end your journey; it is where you go to start your journey.

In future posts I will write more about Squidoo. I am working on my first lens and will post the link here when I get done. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so it takes me a while to even get going for fear of not doing it right, but I have every intention to get started this week.

Why don't you take a peak at www.squidoo.com for yourself to get a feel for what I'm talking about.



Copyright © Claudia Pate
Plug-in Profits, Start Writing Your Internet Success Story Today

No comments: